- Six one-hour modules and fully scripted facilitation with engaging experiential and processing activities. The Everything DiSC Management facilitator notes give you tips to maximize learning.
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word
- PowerPoint® with embedded video
- Stand alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Resource and research sections
- Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guides (for 25 participants)
Everything DiSC Management Training Modules
Modules 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style Explores how DiSC preferences and priorities influence management style—including decision making and problem solving—and how to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues. 60 minutes each.
Module 3: Directing and Delegating Large and small group activities, along with video and worksheets, help participants identify their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, learn to use people-reading techniques to determine the DiSC styles of those they manage, and craft action plans for adapting their behavior to more effectively manage people with various styles. 60 minutes.
Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated and develop fresh insight into what it takes to create an environment where it’s easy for people to find their own natural motivation. 60 minutes.
Module 5: Developing Others Focuses on the often overlooked—but essential—role of managers: supporting the long-term professional growth and development of employees by providing resources and opportunities that capitalize on each individual’s potential. 60 minutes.
Module 6: Working with Your Manager Identifies successful approaches to managing up—as a direct report, working effectively with different DiSC style managers, to advocate and get buy-in, influence and communicate, and navigate through conflict. 60 minutes.