Facilitation Kit Includes:
- Fully scripted half-day facilitation with engaging activities and video (featuring Patrick Lencioni)
that showcases real work situations
- Supporting materials for adapting the facilitation content for the virtual classroom
- Presentation in the form of unlocked, customizable PowerPoint® slides and Word documents—so
building a custom program is easier than ever Your learners will walk away with new tools and an action plan that they can immediately apply to their daily interactions and continue to use beyond the program.
How Does The Five Behaviors® Personal Development Work?
Patrick Lencioni, a thought-leader on effective teamwork and collaboration, introduced his
powerful and approachable model nearly 20 years ago. Lencioni’s model was then adapted by
Wiley into a scalable training solution that brings this engaging, personalized learning experience
to life. Below is a breakdown of how The Five Behaviors® Personal Development works.
- The Model: The Five Behaviors model takes the form of a pyramid, with each behavior serving as a
foundation for the next. Simple, sound, and straightforward—you can’t have one behavior without the others in place to support it first.
- The Assessment:The Five Behaviors offers adaptive, research-validated testing through
a personality assessment.,/li>
- The Profile:After taking the assessment, participants receive a precise, personalized profile that
deepens their understanding of self, work style, and others in their organization.
- The Facilitation:The experience is completed through a half-day training session, led by a trained Five Behaviors expert. This session includes a walkthrough of the Personal Development profile, breakout activities, and group discussion.